Carroll Partners Investment, Inc. purchased The Gardens in Livingston and Hawkins in early 2007. The vision for both assisted living communities is succinct:
"Become the premier provider of "Assisted Living Services" in the marketplace."
While it maybe easy to state the obvious, our daily objective is to ensure that our residents flourish and enjoy their new home.
Recognizing residents have a choice, the ownership and staff understand that "customer service" is the foundation of our existence.
Our in-house resident advocate program, headed by Ms. Karen Lee Carroll, an owner, helps make our assisted living communities unique. Listening to residents provides insight for the staff and owners bettering our communities and helping create new and exciting activities to keep our residents energized.
We recognize that social interaction is a necessity and encourage our residents to participate as often as they are able.
The ownership believes an educated consumer is the best consumer.
Please make an appointment to tour our facilities.
We are confident you will find that The Gardens is the perfect place for you or your loved one.
Our Customer Service Commitment:
Customer service is at forefront of everything we do.
Owners, management, and staff continually discuss innovative ways to enhance Customer Service and residents' satisfaction; frequent resident meetings are also held to discuss customer service, menus, activities, maintenance, etc.
As residents in an assisted living environment, it is critical that the owners continue to assess the delivery of customer service. As previously stated, the owners, managers, and staff recognize residents have a choice, and their collective commitment to customer service strives to satisfy residents who choose The Gardens at Livingston and The Gardens at Hawkins.
Services and Amenities:
Apartment Amenities Included:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator
Large, Spacious Bedrooms and Closets
Handicap Accessible Bathrooms
Large Living Areas
TV, Cable, and Telephone Hookups
Individual heating and cooling units in each apartment
Apartment Safety features:
- Emergency call systems
- TV, cable, and telephone hook ups.
- Smoke alarms, fire alarms, and sprinkler systems.
Transportation provided for:
Special events and other the needs of our resident
- Residents can decorate their room in any fashion they choose, including using their own furniture to make it their home.
- Laundry can be done by either the resident or the attendant on duty.
- An experienced attendant will maintain the residence to meet our residents expectations.
- Nutritious and delicious meals are prepared daily by our knowledgeable and experienced cooks.
- Medical supervision is available or the residents may chose to self medicate (if they meet the criteria).
- 24 hour staff seven days a week to provide assistance to any our residents.
- Planned activities and regular social events for our residents along with the flexibility of allowing them to do activities of their own choosing.
- Respite care available.
- Memory Care Facility opening soon at the Hawkins location.